I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Me and dave at the Lake Lanier (Memorial Holiday)
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Carola, é muito bom vê-los felizes assim. Sinto muita saudade, mas fico mais calma ao saber que vc está bem. Adoro vcs. Beijos no coração

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.