I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

My Birthday dinner @ Bahama Breeze

My birthday was last March, 2nd, since it was during the week and I didn't want a big party this time, I decided to invite some friends that live close by and have dinner with me. The day turned out to be good, I had a great time with Dave, Nicole and friends....Nicole did awesome, she was not feeling good that day, but she behaved like a big girl. she is a good baby...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.