I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

My baby girl...

I think Nicole likes to have her pictures taken. She is always smiling to the camera. I wonder if I should try to find some baby modeling agencies.

Eu acho que a Nicole gosta que tirem fotos dela. Ela esta sendo sorrindo pra camera. Eu fico pensando se eu deveria tentar achar alguma agencia de modelo pra bebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.