Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm too fat. Like my husband says, I just have some baby weight left (I like that he is honest with me) haha...but it's been 8 months I have been trying to loose this weight... I remember when I just had Nicole, people used to say: "Don't worry, you just had a baby, you will loose the weight in 3 months, don't worry about it for now". Than, After 3 months, people would say the same thing but, instead of 3 months, 6 months.... so no more excuses.
Beginning of January 2011 I decided to start my diet (again) ha. Well, Dave and I decided to diet together, he got carried away last year and gained weight too, so he asked me if I'd help him do it.... of course....
I have been making him breakfast, lunch and snacks everyday for him to take it to work and I would do the same for me. We've been eating healthy since (with a few cheating days, haha), salads and grilled chicken with lean vegetables, fruits and always a glass of wine for dinner...
We set up this goal that we are going to be a sexy couple by summer..hahaha...We are kinda competing with each other, we weight ourselves once a week and write down our weights. We've been doing good. As of Today I am proud to say I have lost 11 pounds and Dave has lost around 13 pounds. yeahhhhhhhhhh
I still have ways to go... I need 10 more pounds to go to have the same weight when I got pregnant plus maybe more 7 pounds to be happy. We can do it...
Now one more thing I need to start doing is exercise. Oh my, I need to be honest, I just don't feel like it....feel lazy, I know, I know, I need to make myself do it, it will be good for me and my body. I guess one thing at a time...
Hello family and friends! I've created this blog in 2005 to share with all of you the great moments that we have together !!! I will be updating the pics and comments frequently! Oi meus amigos e familiares, "criei" esta pagina para poder dividir com voces todos os momentos bons que eu e o Dave passamos por aqui e claro, para voces matarem a saudade tbem !!!! Estarei atualizando sempre com novas fotos e comentarios.
I'm back...
I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instead? So here I am.
Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.