I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nicole gets excited when she gets a present.

Oh my, mommy is that for me?

hummm, I wonder what it is inside...I like it...

Mommy, Can I open?

This is so cool...

Thanks Mom...

And dad too....

Can I eat it now? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.