Yesterday Nicole and I went to Felipe's 1st Birthday Party. Thanks Yara for inviting us. Everything was beautiful, from the decoration to food. Nicole had a lot of fun with her friends.
I think it's so important for Nicole to interact with other kids her age. I want her to be an outgoing kid, not afraid to play with other kids and talk to people. And I think she is doing pretty good.
Ontem fomos no aniversario de um aninho do Felipe. Obrigada Yara por nos convidar. Tudo estava lindo, desde a decoracao e a comida. A Nicole aproveitou bastante.
Eu acho muito importante a Nicole interagir com outras criancas da mesma idade. Eu quero que ela seja uma crianca "aberta" (nao sei se ela seria a palavra), sem medo de brincar com outras criancas ou conversar com pessoas. E acho que ela indo muito bem.
Hello family and friends! I've created this blog in 2005 to share with all of you the great moments that we have together !!! I will be updating the pics and comments frequently! Oi meus amigos e familiares, "criei" esta pagina para poder dividir com voces todos os momentos bons que eu e o Dave passamos por aqui e claro, para voces matarem a saudade tbem !!!! Estarei atualizando sempre com novas fotos e comentarios.
I'm back...
I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instead? So here I am.
Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.