I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Here is some of those weekends working hard on the yard..... Lots to do..You can't imagine.... But it's going to look great in a few weeks when we are done.
So, this is the before pictures !!!!!
Later on, I am going to post some after pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.