I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Thursday, January 12, 2006



Still at the Basement, the bar area and our favorite area of course with a poker table to gamble a little. (Ainda no basement, o nosso bar e claro nossa sala favorita com a mesa de poker pra jogar com amigos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.