I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Thursday, January 12, 2006



Now at the Basement: Tv Room and big Room for a future pool table and Dave's Guitar. (Agora parte de baixo, no basement, a sala de TV e atras uma outra para a nossa futura mesa de sinuca com a guitarra do Dave)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.