I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006















New Year's Party 2006 (Our Place) - Festa de Ano Novo 2006 (Nossa Casa)
(Food Table of goodies - Mesa da comilanca)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Hummm Carol please faz o pave sonho de valsa de novo!!! Hehehe Sill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pode deixar eu faco.....Me diz qdo vai lah emc asa que faco um soh pra vc....eu tenho que emagrecer...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.