I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006



New Year's Party 2006 (Our Place) - Festa de Ano Novo 2006 (Nossa Casa)

It's Midnight.... Happy New Year everybody... I wish the best for all of you....

Thanks for everybody that came to our party, we had a great time with all of you.... See you next New Year's Party.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.