I'm back...


I am back after almost 3 years without posting here. Lots of things changed since.
I have been posting about my life on Facebook, then I thought, I have a blog, so why don't I write here everyday about what is going on with the Settles' Family instea
d?
So here I am.

Voltei depois de quase 3 anos sem postar aqui. Muitas coisas mudaram desde entao. Eu tenho colocado posts sobre minha vida no Facebook, entao pensei, mas eu tenho um blog, porque nao escrever aqui todo dia entao.. Entao aqui estou.

Monday, August 08, 2005


Galera do bem.... Adoro todas vcs... (Sandrinha, Sil, Ro, Eu, Mary e Chris) Poderosasssssss.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:34 PM

    sniff sniff... cade eu ai????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 PM

    tu tava em Hollywood tche, nao fica assim, aposto que lah tava melhor..hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.